My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Vinyasa Style

Tonight I made it to Vinyasa class. I am love with Vinyasa lately. I think it is the challenge. I barely made it in time due to traffic.

It was a nice sweaty class. Jen was subbing and I never get to take her classes, so that was extra nice. She helped me with headstand since the only open spot was the center of the room; so she helped get me balanced and left me on my own.

I enjoyed flipping my dog and doing fun things outside of my normal Ashtanga Primary Series.From time to time it is a nice challenge.Pigeon was fun too.Off to bed.

No comments: