My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lovely Sundays

Woke up this morning at 7:00, ate a bowl of Kashi Cereal with Almond milk then juiced: Cucumber, apple, Kale, Ginger and Celery. It was yummy.
Then I headed into Atlanta for 10:00 Led Primary Class. It was and hour and a half of wonderfulness.
My teacher was aware of my sciatic issue this week and gave me mini back rubs in forward folds. That was nice.
I even made it through 5 full backbends and that was nice. I usually have to substitute one or two with bridge.
So all in all it was a good pratice. I made lavender towels and sweep the floor and got a second to say hi to Marsha before heading home.
After a hot shower I made Vegan Mock Chicken Salad. It came out well. I am now off to do some stuff for work then read.
Hope you have a great evening!

2 comments:

13B said...

I love Sundays like that! I had one myself, actually!

Tracy said...

everyday is sunday for me...luckily! i am blessed to be retired early~
i sent you a package today..and so, you should be getting it soon!!
aren't surprises wonderful?!
xxoo