My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Turning 30

I posted this in response to a friends blog and it is something I want to remind myself:

I turn 30 on March 2nd. I consider it a big day because I an moving into a new time in my life. My 20's were something of chaotic and a mess. The last 3 years I discovered yoga and feel I am entering into my 30's a happier, calmer person

2 comments:

Ursula said...

You could be my daughter. :)

@MuseKaren said...

It only gets better...