My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quick Hello!

I've been ill. Fighting this cold. I think it is on its way out the door though.
Work has been...busy and I am a little burnt out. But will return Monday refreshed.
Doing little yoga at home, mainly restorative and lots of hip openers..
With a congested head it is hard to do a full practice.
Tomorrow I hope to make it to Led Primary class.
Today I cleaned around the house, got groceries and a bubble tea.
Now onto reading and hanging out.

No comments: