My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Busy Yogi

It has been very busy in my little world this week.
Luckily I've made time for work, my husband & yoga. Everything else comes 2nd.
Wednesday nights are our date night; so that means no yoga, no computer. Just Den & I watching movies, reading and eating dinner together.
It is always something nice to look forward to. :)

So; I've neglected updating. I promise to get on the computer this weekend and catch up with everyone!

Tracey- I received the BEAUTIFUL necklace you sent me. I am wearing it right now. I love getting nice tokens from others. Just nice reminders of how wonderful people can be.

So my yoga update:
Monday- Mysore class then Thai food with friends. Was a great night!
Tuesday- Home practice (I worked really late!)
Wednesday- Date Night- no yoga
Thursday- Went to Vinyasa Flow. Was a fun class and with sciatic issue I've been trying to overcome this week I had to modify and really listen to my back. I am done with the steroid my doctor gave me. I am starting to feel relief. Yoga has helped as well. I just have to remember to be mindful of this issue. Apparently my grandmother had these issues as well and since I am getting this issue (the 2nd episode) I was told it could flair up from time to time so I need to stay conscious of it.

Tonight is Mysore class. Friday night mysore is getting really popular! That is great!
Okay well lots to do here at the office so time to get to it!