My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Migraines

Ugh! I have this sinus headache that is turning into a migraine and I am getting physically sick.
I am trying to avoid this; but I might head home soon to lay down. I can deal with almost any type of "sickness" but when it comes to migraines I am down for the count.. All I want to do is sleep in a cold room wrapped in a blanket.
I am too the point where I might pack up and head home.


Last night was all levels Anusara. It was a small cozy class. I had a lot of fun. The poses are ones I've done so many times; but with this practice they take on a whole new meaning and a whole new form.
For the first time I actually enjoyed Trikonasana!
I had a really nice practice and I am enjoying asana now more than ever. It is just so weird; the whole thing is still shocking to me. How everything falls into place. When you stop looking for "what you are looking for" it will appear.

I talked to Nicole last night and as always she is my "voice of reason"

Tonight is date night with Denver. I hope my head is better by then!

No comments: