My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Yoga Time!

I got through alot of loose ends today but I am sure I will come back to a lot of work. I always feel sort-of guilty taking time off.

Email to Marney my yoga-cation partner this week:

"I am packed and ready but mentally a little on edge. Hoping I've done enough to prepare my body for this week of yoga and mentally ready after reading the material.
We shall see!"


Knowing me I am worried all for nothing. To be honest I am just ready for a break! A break filled with Yoga, meditation and learning. Plus friends, food and relaxing.
I am leaving the laptop at home but will share pictures when I return!

So I will check in when I return next week!!

Off to do lots of yoga and learning!

No comments: