My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Checking in

Yesterday was a busy day at work. Plus the temp here dropped pretty low!
Today is in the low 40's but tomorrow we will be back up to the mid 60's!
Crazy Atlanta weather!!!
Last night after work I met Denver for meditation at Zenspace. My practice was a little all over the place.
After we grabbed food from Whole foods (Spinach and tofu)
I slept so good last night. I wanted to get up and practice asana before work but was so tired!
So I slept in a bit.

This morning I dropped Chai off at the Vet; she was a ham! The Vet just called and said she is an angel! LOL
And said that she is doing fine and the infection is decreasing. They want to see her in another week.

Tonight I am dropping into the All Levels Anusara class after work. I am looking forward to it.
On Thrusday we are working on backbends So that will be interesting!!

Oh yes and less than 3 weeks and I am off of work for an entire week! I am looking forward to spending a week away from work and on my yoga mat. Ashville this time of year should be nice. I am keeping an open mind for the workshop/vinyasa teacher training. It should be a lot of fun!

No comments: