My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Snake!

Wow...is today really Saturday?? Really??
Den & I had an eye appointment at Wal-mart. We both got new contacts which was much needed.
Came home, took a nap, cleaned the house and started the wash.
Got most of my yoga gear cleaned; including my mat. Started packing too. Because Tomorrow and Monday will go by fast and I wanted to get it out of the way.
In the midst of that a snake decided to sun on the front porch and I made Chana Masala as well.





Vegan Chana Masala (I am not sure if there is another version)



Tomorrow is meditation, yoga, reading and hanging out!
How about you??

On the Yoga practice front:
Thursday was a wonderful all levels yoga class. We started class and 1/2 way through a very loud storm broke out.
It was interesting to practice in a dim yoga studio with the room being lit up with lightening from the storm.
It was even more intersting to do savasana during the loud and busy thunderstorm.
I have to say it was the first time I've ever done that!

Other news is the Football front. The draft was today. Our former UGA bulldgog (Stafford) went to the Lions. The Broncos got some decent picks and the Saints got one in as well.
It was interesting to watch the picks.

Oh yes!!! Only 2 more days and my butt will be on yoga-cation (as Marney calls is)
Yoga, yoga, meditation, yoga, food, friends, yoga..FUN STUFF!!!
Okay...off to wind down and sleep!

No comments: