My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Asana--Flowing with the practice.

I got the house clean today, gave Chai a bath and actually got on my mat for over an hour! Much much needed.
I went to my mat with the intention to do Primary Series...however once I got started it took a different turn working with the "flow" I really enjoyed my practice.

Handstanding (Took from a video I was taking) I can hold the handstand for all of 2 seconds :)
But hey it is the courage I am working on--on trusting myself to hold myself up!


Reverse Warrior


Utthita Hasta Padangustasana


Ustrasana- Camel Pose

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Amazing...and quite Beautiful~

Marie said...

Awesome!!! Hopefully one day I will get to where I can reach my feet in camel :)

CharlotteB said...

I think 2 seconds in handstand is amazing. I'm still working on getting up without using the wall... Great photos and that looks like a fun room for yoga practice!