My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ashtangi's Post



"As much as you give to your practice; it gives to you as well"- Kino MacGregor

Are you looking for some yoga inspiration or perhaps guided mediations?
Kino MacGregor has revamped her personal website and has added a Free Podcast page. They are very interesting and require now downloading; which I like. The Podcast on the very bottom of the page: Yoga Talk Q&A and Chanting Ireland Sept 2009 by Kino MacGregor- is really a good one to start with :) Kino is an amazing Ashtanga Yoga Teacher. I've taken a workshop from her and mysore classes as well.

Some Ashtangi events coming up in Atlanta (thanks to the Amazing Ashtanga & Vinyasa School-Balance Yoga)

Paul Dallaghan is conducting an Ashtanga Workshop
Kino is coming to Atlanta in 2010 to Balance Yoga. Plan ahead Ashtangi's!





Utthita Trikonasana (Old photo of my Ashtanga Practice)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Those look awesome! I looked on their page and found that Rolf Gates is coming in January. I think I will get my money together and definitely head to ATL for that workshop. I actually did my first ashtanga sequence in class today and I was sweating profusely! It was so good though :)

Flo said...

Yep- Rolf will be there in January and again in 2011 for teacher training!
I hear wonderful things about him. I have his Meditations from the mat as well. :) Highly recommend it!