My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Master Class= Happy!

**Just paid for the Master Class with Stephanie Keach on 5/31 in Chatnooga**
I am very excited to practice and see my teacher again.
It might be one of the last time this year that I will practice with Stephanie!
Until I can save up the money for training in 2010.
Maybe if I make a ton of money I can make it for a weekend workshop in Asheville, but my main goal is saving for my training.

No comments: