My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tag

I've been tagged twice by Jodi!

So, here's what you do:

1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.

2. Select the 4th photo (no exceptions).

3. Post the picture with an explanation.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

5. I tagged Nicole, Marney, Brook and I couldn't think of a forth person. I am a little tired.

Mind you I just whiped my harddrive a few weeks ago because of the issues with my laptop.

Here is the picture. It is a yoga mat bag I made for a yoga give-away.
Nothing too exciting. I guess because I don't have many folders on here :)



So today was a busy day. Got a lot done which always feels good.

Denver had the septic tank issue resolved today. Owning a home is expensive sometimes.
I am a little sleepy and need to get a little reading in.
Tomorrow is Mysore with Manju. I am nervous and excited all at once. I am also ready for the weekend. What about you?

No comments: