My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mysore & Manju

Mysore last night was nice as always. I felt a little heavier than usual and my jump backs and throughs were not happening...so I listened to my body and stepped forward and back instead.
I made it through the full primary series which feels like an accomplishment. I hung out in the lobby during basics class. I read some of the texts needed for that workshop/training in April. I ate chips, hummus and drank green tea.
Then I cleaned the studio, came home and slipped on my back deck while unlocking my door. The entire back deck froze over.
Today is Manju! From 5:30-7:30 is primary led class and on Friday night is Mysore. I haven't done mysore with Manju yet.
So it will be nice to see him again and practice with him. I need to remember to bring my camera on Friday.
Here is a flyer that Stephanie just emailed out for the Training in April.

No comments: