My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry, Happy, Full...

Merry Christmas!
Today was really nice. Low Key and fun.
Got up early, opened gifts, made breakfast and relaxed.
My husband got me some sweet gifts. A beautiful buddha for my yoga space, the Dhammapada, A Jivamukti DVD and the Jivamukti book, David Gray's new CD, A flameless candle for my shrine in my yoga space, and some peppermint bark :)

Then showered and started cooking. On the menu:
Chocolate Pie
Sugar Cookies
Tofurky
Homemade garlic mashed potatos
Gravy
Stuffing
Sweet Potato Casserole
Greenbean Casserole

We listened to music while cooking.
JP stopped by for food and presents. I received a book about Gandhi. Denver got Broncos gear and a Dharma book as well.

Right now Denver is snoring next to me on the sofa and chai is curled up by the fire.
Tomorrow I will get back on my mat early, then we are off to catch movies with JP. Sherlock Holmes :)

Enjoy your long weekend.
Looking forward to 2010

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a lovely photo of the three of you. I'm glad you had a lovely day :)

Tracy said...

sounds like the most perfect christmas ever and you all look so Happy! Merry, Happy <3 xo