My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday


Only a few days left to seal 2008. How will you end the year? I hope to end it at home. After work I plan to do a practice at home, then dinner and spending time with my husband.
I am ready for 2009. It is always wonderful to make a new start with positive intentions.

Today I was back at the office. But I didn't feel so well, lower back pain/kidney issues. Typical with my history. So I headed to the Doctor and starting to feel better. Lots of water and cranberry juice.
I did a small practice today (skipping Mysore practice) At home I did sun salutations and postures to help comfort my lower back pain.
Then I cooked Stir-Fry and rice. Now relaxing with my husband.
Tomorrow I will be up early to practice before work. So off to bed shortly!

2 comments:

Ursula said...

Hi southern Yogi,

Why do you not join www.ashtangi.net ? There you have a lot of communication between all the Ashtangis.

Happy new year.

Ursula

Flo said...

I love ashtangi.net
I didn't know I could "join"