My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
We opened one gift last night; I received a buddha statue.
enver got a limited edition Frankenstein book.
This morning we opened gifts.
Denver went overboard as usual. I got a Juicer!!! This is awesome! I am looking forward to making awesome juce and maybe starting the new year with some raw food days to get my system ready for a new year!
He also go me a grmin (because I am always lost) 2 Ganesha Statues that are beautiful and the Stephanie Keach Manuel I need for the workshop in April (it is a pricy book $50)
So he was awesome to me!
I got him 2 new shirts, some PJs and lots and lots of comic books/novels.
We ate breakfast and are about to shower then head to his aunts house.
Merry Christmas!




Yoga practice will be a light restorative practice tonight. Tomorrow I am back at work!
I am heading to the yoga studio this weekend to get in some time with my teacher.
Have a very Merry Day!

No comments: