My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Headstand

Today while doing my practice I decided to videotape my headstand. It is only the 2nd time I've ever been able to go into headstand without kicking up to the wall. I wanted to see how I was doing it; because actually doing it and seeing how your body moves is 2 different things.
This has been one of my biggest obstacles; over coming the attachment to the wall.
Now if I could get over my fear with drop-backs and forearm stand. One thing at a time :)



Music by Michael Franti (off of my Yoga playlist)

No comments: