My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mysore

Today I hopped out of bed at 5:00AM and headed to Atlanta. I had a nice sweaty Mysore practice. I Only did the primary series up to Navasana. By the time I got to backbends my upper body was exhausted. My techer gave me some wonderful adjustments and some advice on things to work on during my home practice.

I really like getting to Balance once a week for mysore. It helps keep me grounded.
Okay on with the day!
xoxo

No comments: