My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mysore- quick post...

This morning I made it to mysore practice. Twice this week; that felt awesome!
I can see when I go to the studio more than once for mysore in one week; I seem big progress. Mainly because my teacher is hands on and there to help me into the poses she knows I need help in.
I can see changes...
Denver and I are not eating after like 6:00pm too. We noticed we've been eating sooo late. So that is making my morning practices a bit lighter as well.

Today I did bind on one side of Marichyasana D! My teacher also helped me through the entire backbending sequence; I've never done that...
And I bound on Padmasana (for about 5 seconds them my right hand slipped) but it is interesting to see the changes!
The last 2-3 practices have been nice; but I am not getting attached... Because nothing is ever linear!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Congratulations on the Mari D! that is a great accomplishment! :)