My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Livin' the moment

How is your weekend so far?
My Friday night was awesome. I ended my week with a very sweaty and fun Ashtanga Primary Series Practice at Balance Yoga.
After pracitce I came home, showered and hung out for a bit before passing out in bed. I was worn out!
This morning I was up and headed to the Gym. I was there 30 min. early and got in about 20 min of asana before students showed up.
It was my last Saturday class. It was a fun group and all students that have been to class before.
So it was fun. After class I talked with the new Saturday teacher.

After class I came home, showered and Denver & I headed to Atlanta. We had lunch at Green Sprout then went to Broders.
I picked up Livin' the Moment by David Romanelli.
He did a workshop at Balance 2 years ago and I enjoyed his vinyasa class. He is coming back next month and I am debating going. I may use my check from LA fitness to pay fo it.

Anyway! Today was fun. After that we came home, I gave Chai a bath then we watched some horrible movie on TV.
Now I am in bed updating the blog/journal.
Tomorrow...cleaning the house, yoga practice, relaxing!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Just a few photos from today:


Livin' the Moment by David Romanelli. Looking forward to reading and laughing!

3 comments:

Eco Yogini said...

sounds like an awesome weekend! I am totally jonesing for some yoga- and after the nice repetitiveness of my reacquaintance with ashtanga last week, and my weird weekend with the "in-laws to be", the primary series would be very welcome :)

Tracy said...

such an Awesome photo of you two!!

Wayne said...

Wonderful picture of you and Denver!