My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Intense back bends...

Happy Monday!

Mysore this morning was intense. It started just fine; although I was a bit distracted with having to blow my nose a few times during practice...gotta love allergy season!

I was given some good tips for my chattarunga (a work in progress!) When doing it right it feels so right but it is so hard!

Back bending was intense today...seriously intense. I was short on time so after my last backbend my teacher told me to do shoulder stand and the savasana. After class and my whole drive to work I was super shaky and emotional. First time that has happened. Weird.

Not much else! This coming up weekend is the Dogwood Festival. Denver & I love going every year to look at the amazing artists and photography. So we will probably do that one day this weekend.

No comments: