My photo
Newnan, Georgia, United States
I am a yoga student continuously studying, taking workshops and practice, practice, practice.
Currently enrolled in a 230hr Yoga Teacher Training. I hope to share that with you here.
Born & raised in the south along the banks of the Mississippi in Louisiana. Married in 2003 and transplanted to Georgia.
A southern Yogini at heart.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ashtanga-Intermediate Class

Tonight was Intermediate Ashtanga Class. We worked up a good sweat despite the cold weather.

You can tell I haven't done a full practice in a week because once we reached backbends my arms were fatigued. I made it through 2 backbends and then went into bridge.

Still working on sirsasana (headstand). I still need a wall.

All in all practice was yummy! Very much needed & my body feels better than before I went into class.

So tomorrow enters my self discipline. In order to fit my practice into my schedule I will have to wake up at 4:30. I know...insane huh!?

But in order to get an hour of yoga in and get to the office in time it's what I have to do.

So tomorrow begins the difficult part. Not hitting snooze!

Om shanti

No comments: